2010年11月3日 星期三

Craziest Halloween Party

One of my friends' friend works at a rave party before Halloween. The event was on Friday night from 9PM~2AM. It was also one of their friend's birthday. So they were planning to go party there and invited me to go with them. I was excited to go because it is a rave party which means they only play house, trance and European techno. Plus, it is a 21+ event. So I won't see those teenagers running around. I decided I'm going to dress as an avatar since it's a halloween party.
Me and my friend went to her friends house for pre-party and meeting their  friends. After everybody was getting ready. We called 2 taxis to take us to Grove in Anaheim. I was very excited to get the party start it. When we arrive there, people were freaking out by the way I look. It was real entertaining. After we go in to the building. I started feeling the music and dance. Because I'm a break dancer, so some people who were filming the party were all focus filming at me. I just let them do whatever they want and enjoy my time. After the party was over, we couldn't find any taxi around there. Somehow my friends jump in to a "party bus", so I just follow them going to that bus. It was crazy, everyone in the party bus were under the influence and dancing around. I have no clue where were we going.
Some people say we are going to Vegas which I dont really care at that point. We were on the party bus around 30 minutes and it stopped. Everyone has to get out. I realized we were in a street in Costa Mesa. Everyone started walking to a big nice mansion. I still had no idea where I was and who's house was it. Right after we walked in to the house, I found out some of my friends that I knew long time ago were at that house.  We were partying until 7,8 AM in the morning. And I knocked out. It was the most craziest Halloween party I've ever been.

1 則留言:

  1. Your Halloween was way more exciting than mine! That is probably the best Avatar costume I've seen, too. You really committed yourself to it!

    回覆刪除