2010年10月18日 星期一

New Blog?


I love to explore good new or old house music on the internet. And I love to share the good music to my friends. Every time when I found some good house music or cool video on YouTube, I often share it on the facebook so my friends can hear or see it too. The funny part is I realize people like my taste of music, one of my friends even told me that he always looking for some good music, since I start posting good music on my facebook. All he does now is browsing my facebook from his Iphone and listening my playlist. According to what he said, right now I'm thinking maybe I should just create a new Blogger and put all the music I like on it, plus I want to start shooting some video of my regular life on YouTube. It will be a good idea putting them on the blog too. Therefore, if people want to listen some good house music or know more about me, they can just come to my blog and have fun! :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言