2010年10月13日 星期三

News => Rap?

Again, I was browsing YouTube for some funny video. And then I see this news about a stranger who claim to a second floor window. He broke in and tried to rap a woman, but she screw and her brother fought with the stranger, even though the stranger ran away during the fight. I didn't understand why this simple news can has 14,000,000 views. However, I found out that answer by the other video next to it..


This is the video I saw after the news. Someone put some beats with the news and made it become a rap song, which was actually pretty cool and creative! It also has 10 million views with this video. You will never imagine a simple news can turns out a rap song. And how many people actually view it.


these creative Youtube videos become a very big media nowadays. I wonder how many people actually spend time on youtube than TV everyday. It kind of inspired me to make some interesting videos just for fun. And see how it turns out after I put it out there! :)

沒有留言:

張貼留言