2010年10月13日 星期三

Teenage Dream... REALLY?



So.. apparently I saw someone post on facebook about this video of a kid singing on youtube. The song is called Teenage Dream by Katy Perry. I wasn't really expect to see anything funny when I click the video. But when I started watching it, I was like this kid looks so strange. He looks super funny not only just his face but also his facial expression. I can tell he tried really hard to sing this song, but thats the whole point makes this video become so funny. I was wondering how many people actually view this video. Right after I link to youtube, I could not believe my eyes! This video has 11,000,000 views! This kid just simply recorded himself sing a popular song for 4 minutes, and he got 11,000,000 views? That was like a big shock for me. I check out some of his other videos. There were basically all the same thing. He record it through his Macbook in his room randomly. I also checked out his channel. Unbelievably, he has the top 100 subscribe this month and this week. I am actually feel happy for this little kid. I cant imagine how many times people make fun of him. Now he probably finally can have some confident of himself! :) And now I'm thinking I should do a video next time too. haha

沒有留言:

張貼留言