2010年9月15日 星期三

2010 Is Almost Over


Time goes so fast when you don't pay attention at it. It's already September, and soon its going to be October. I feel like this year I grew up and learned a lot, not only just the knowledge but also mentally. It is just I feel I've been living and studying in California or Orange County for a while, I really want to take a break and just go for a vacation travel different places. I'm planning to go visit my family in Singapore since they just recently moved there, I think I will fly to there after I finished this seamster. It is not just because I want go take a break, but also I haven't seen my whole family almost 3 years. I never been to Singapore, but I hear it is pretty nice in there, and everything is expensive. My little sister told me she doesn't like living there because they have a law that no one can chewing gum, they even have a warning at the airport saying that chewing gum is forbidden. Oh well, I think I can survive without chewing gum in there for a few weeks. I miss my family and can't wait to see them soon. 

沒有留言:

張貼留言