2010年9月21日 星期二

Cheater Will Never Find Love



Today, I just found out my girlfriend cheat on me. Here is the story, she forgot to log out her facebook account when she spent the weekend with me, so when I came home today. My computer was still have her facebook account on it. And I saw her was chatting with a guy earlier on the chat bar, so I clicked on it see what are they talking about. Boom! The true just came out right in my face. She was chatting with this guy that they are planning to hook up tonight, I couldn't believe my eyes, but it is black and white showing in my face. The part that makes me really mad is the guy asked her if I find out she is hang out with other guy, I will be very upset and mad. But she said I won't never find out, dont worry about it. I start shaking after I seen all the conversation. I've been treating her very nice that no guy can treat her this nice, and what I got back from her is cheating on me. I dont know if it hurts anymore because I dont have feeling for her no more. In addition, the interesting thing of this whole thing is that she still doesn't know I found out I cheat on her. So I'm planning to tell her about this next weekend. And the best thing I can do right now is move on. It is hard to believe, but it is the reality. I just have to be strong and knowing that I will find that right girl one day. Because cheater will never find love.

沒有留言:

張貼留言